June 16th, 2016 – Doors open at 6:00
Smith College Conference Center – 49 College Lane, Northampton, MA 01060
Please join the Polus Center for Social & Economic Development Inc., at Smith College, for an unforgettable evening with great food, silent/live auction, music and much more! The event features dining Al Fresco overlooking Paradise Pond, with farm fresh food crafted by local chefs from the Blue Heron of Sunderland, Spoleto’s of Northampton, Bub’s Barbeque of Sunderland and Herrell’s Ice Cream of Northampton.
Come learn more about our continued support for people with disabilities, including landmine victims in South America and our recent work providing rehabilitation and hope for Syrian child refugees who have experienced limb loss and have been exposed to the inexplicable atrocities of war. Volunteers, sponsors and auction items are welcome! For more information about the event, click here.
Welcome to our silent auction!
View items now by scrolling down the left side of this page. To view more about the items, or to place your bid, click on the “Starting at…” link at the bottom of the image you would like to view.
Please join us at the event for more auction items…
don’t miss out on our LIVE auction, hosted by Dean Cycon from Dean’s Beans!
- Pre Bidding Online & Event Auction Rules –
- All items will be available for pre bidding online AND will continue to be bid on at the live event.
- The online portion of the auction will accept bids until 4:00pm June 16th, 2016.
- The highest bid at the close of the online portion of the auction will become the opening bid at the event.
- The event bidding will close at 8:45pm and the highest bidder at the close of the event auction will become the winner.
- Items will be made available for pickup at the event or by special arrangement.
Thanks to our generous sponsors!
Generous donation from Dr. E.J. Welch & Family
Generous donation from Mike Sarynski